The Pacific Coast Japanese Conference (PCJC) is looking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Office of the Superintendent.
- 5 or more years of experience serving as an Executive Assistant in a medium or large sized organization is preferred.
- Understanding of faith based non-profit culture is a plus!
- Interpersonal: High Relational IQ, Customer Service Skills.
- Communication: Oral and Written Communication Skills, Content and Graphical Management.
- Filing/Data Base Management
- Operational/Systems Development
- Event Planning
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus!
- Software: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Publisher; QuickBooks; Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
- $20 per hour for 25 hours per week. Interested applicants should send their resume to Employment@pcjcfm.org. For questions, please contact 626-285-6788 ext 24.